High Caliber Auto Collision & Repair: We’ll Get You Back on the Road
When accidents happen, the friendly team at High Caliber Auto Collision & Repair is ready to get you back on the road again. Our highly trained, certified technicians provide complete collision repairs for all makes and models of cars, light trucks and vans in Creston.
As an ICBC-Accredited Collision Repair & Valet Service and Econiomical Insurance Direct Repair Facility we guarantee our repairs and materials, and we provide on-site computerized estimates for insurance claims. We’re conveniently located at 1209 Northwest Blvd in Creston, across from Pyramid Building Supply and beside the Ford Kubota Dealership.
Experts in Auto Body & Paint
From your initial computerized estimate to achieving the perfect paint finish, we're committed to providing the best service possible. Here’s what you can expect when you bring your vehicle to High Caliber Auto Collision & Repair:
- Trained estimators will thoroughly evaluate your vehicle's damage and prepare an itemized estimate of the parts and time required.
- We use computer technology to provide repair estimates and to communicate with your insurance company for better overall service.
- We completely restore your vehicle’s appearance and performance to pre-accident condition.
- An expert will reassemble the structural components of your vehicle to factory specifications and restore factory corrosion protection.
- Replacement parts will be welded and we will guarantee paint matching using an environmentally friendly PPG waterborne paint system.
- A courtesy car is available, as well as a valet service for your convenience.
Accidents Made Easy
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident is never easy, but that doesn’t mean repairs have to be another unnecessary headache. We take every possible effort to make restoring your vehicle as stress-free as possible. That means we will treat you with respect, take the time to guide you through the process and answer all of your questions. Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your collision repair requirements.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
Specialties & Promotions
We specialize in insurance claims and repairs. We also offer free computerized estimates and written lifetime guarantees.